Online shopping sites with free international shipping to Taiwan

[ARIEL LEE/THE BLUE & GOLD]

The rise of online shopping especially during this pandemic has made international shipping the conveyor belt of the world, moving things from one side of the globe to the other. You can order something from Canada and it will turn up on your doorstep in Taiwan before you even know it. However, since international shipping is expensive, online shopping can sometimes cost you a lot more than going shopping at a nearby mall. However, these online shopping sites below offer free international shipping to Taiwan.
ASOS
ASOS stocks menswear and womenswear with clothing, shoes and accessories. It offers more than 80,000 individual items with free deliveries and returns. You can even add a 10% student discount to the free standard delivery to Taiwan when you spend over NT$2,200.
Shopbop
Shopbop has been owned by Amazon since 2006. It offers luxury brands aimed at people of all ages. The brand offers dresses, handbags, shoes, jeans, tops and more. There is also 15% the first purchase. The brand offers three separate free shipping costs and methods with easy returns.
Fy
Fy’s unique products come from new and emerging designers. You will struggle to find the items available here anywhere else on the web. The website offers clothes, bags, accessories, handbags, jewelry, furniture and even wall art. Free delivery is available on all orders around the world.