Student Government

Student Government

Brendan W.
Activities: Frolic
Favorite historical figure: Mahatma Gandhi because of his affectionate smile šŸ˜€ and obviously because heā€™s GANDHI!
Vision for next school year: X-RAY! haha jokes! Making high school an enjoyable experience and incorporate more TIGER spirit!
Which StuGov officer would die first in the Hunger Games: Barry. Heā€™d probably eat one of those poison ā€œbarriesā€ and die
Spirit Animal: Crab. crab for sure.
brendan
Johann W.
Political: Secretary
Favorite historical figure: Amelia Earhart, because she flew over the Atlantic
Vision for next school year: Make Brendan talk less, and to make sure that everybody gets to bond more and weā€™re more united as a high school.
Which StuGov officer would die first in the Hunger Games: Brendan, because heā€™s really slow and he likes to talk a lot. So he might be talking when somebodyā€™s approaching him, and then heā€™ll just die.
Spirit Animal: Probably a lion, ā€˜cause Iā€™m fierce. johann Jonny X.Ā 
Activities: Spirit Week
Favorite historical figure: Sitting Bull because he stood up for what he believed in no matter the pressure from his enemies. And he has an awesome name.
Vision for next school year: One big happy family!
Which StuGov officer would die first in the Hunger Games: Brendan Wong because he is clueless.
Spirit Animal: White tailed deer because they are pretty to look at and stealthy and observant. jonny Ā  Juliana C.Ā 
Activities: Field Day
Favorite historical figure: Beyonce. According to her song ā€œCrazy in Loveā€, sheā€™s ā€œhistory in the makingā€ soā€¦.
Vision for next school year: Students who are happy, healthy, and MENTALLY SOUND!!
Which StuGov officer would die first in the Hunger Games: Brendan because he would probably try to befriend a killer bee or something and end up getting killed.
Spirit Animal: Raccoon because Iā€™m sneaky but also adorable. And because I eat everything, and so do raccoons. julianaAndrew B.
Political: Vice President
Favorite historical figure: Probably Darth Vader
Vision for next school year: Will most likely be 20/20 unless my prescription changes.
Which StuGov officer would die first in the Hunger Games: Brendan would probably step off the platform before it started and kill himself.
Spirit Animal: Jonny X. book Edmund T.
Political: Vice President
Favorite historical figure: Isaac Newton, for being able to think about the hardest questions of his time and embody the TAS value of courage by facing them courageously.
Vision for next school year: We will continue to push for a better student experience by working on student concerns
Which StuGov officer would die first in the Hunger Games: Brendan: His hyperactivity uses too much energy ; he wonā€™t be able to replenish quickly enough. Total kinetic energy is zero which = dead.
Spirit Animal: Beaver. While beavers may appear to be fat and lazy, they are one of the most hardworking creatures…and yes, itā€™s also because Iā€™m Canadian. edmund
Barry C.
Stugov President
Favorite historical figure: Martin Luther King, because he highlighted the importance of self-expression and standing for what you believe in.
Vision for next school year: Innovatively promoting the iPads, Green Initiative, and Nutrition, and pushing for more school spirit!
Which StuGov officer would die first in the Hunger Games: Brendan! Self-explanatory.
Spirit Animal: Turtle. Iā€™m normally patient and very understanding! Ā  barry